Chatham Clay Studio
Covid 19 Policy
As we continue to live, work, and play with Covid-19 normal, the staff of Chatham Clay Studio have safety as our top priority. We strive to keep our studio a safe and healthy creative environment.
● In line with the CDC, State and local government regulations, face masks are recommended but not required. If you choose to wear a mask it should be properly worn
(covering nose and mouth). If the regulations change, we will act immediately to reflect that change.
● Classes are maximum of 10 people. Everyone will respect the social distancing rule.
Be respectful of that distance when using the sink area and glazing areas
● Everyone will be mindful of high trafficked areas including the restrooms.
● Where possible, students are to supply their own tools, aprons and towels. If they use studio supplies then
clean them thoroughly and return to their original space.
● Students will be responsible for thoroughly cleaning their workspace - wheels, tables, glaze areas - at the end of class with cleaning supplies provided by the studio.
● If you are sick, please stay home. For the safety and protection of everyone around you. If you have been exposed to Covid or are post Covid quarantine, please continue to wear a mask for the regulation period of time per CDC guidelines.
We realize our current reality presents us with new challenges, but by working together we will overcome these and will continue to be a strong, caring and creative community. It’s our goal to keep everyone safe and still have a fun and productive time together again!
Thanks - See you in the studio!